This website was conceived, designed, and written by Dr Prithvi Raj Jampana MBBS, MRCP (General Medicine), FRCR (Clinical Oncology), CCT. He is a Cancer specialist by profession working in Hyderabad, India, and the United Kingdom.
Dr Prithvi Raj completed his MBBS from Gulbarga University, India in 1996. Following that, he went to the United Kingdom in 1997 and worked there until 2012 before moving back to India. In the UK, he trained in General Medicine, and Clinical Oncology. His training in Clinical Oncology was at Oxford University Hospitals and worked in the following hospitals.
- The Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK
- Queen’s Centre for Oncology, Kingston Upon Hull, UK
- St James’ Institute of Oncology, Leeds, UK
- Oxford Cancer Centre, Oxford University Hospitals, Oxford, UK
- Berkshire Cancer Centre, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, UK
- Northampton Centre for Oncology, Northampton, UK
- Northern Centre for Oncology, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
- Deanesly Centre, New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton, UK
- Edinburgh Cancer Centre, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK
- Nottingham University Hospitals, Nottingham, UK
- St. Catherine’s Hospice, Preston, Lancashire, UK (Palliative Medicine)
- Chorley and District Hospital, Chorley, Lancashire, UK (General Medicine)
As a Clinical Oncologist, he practices Radiotherapy for all cancer sites and Chemotherapy for solid tumour sites. His site specialist interests are Breast, Urological (Prostate, Bladder, Kidney), Lung and Brain cancers.